Post subject: Resubmitting - Kyoko Iwashita
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 pm 
Plebe

Name - Kyoko Iwashita

Rank - 2nd Lt.

Species - Human

Sex - Female

DOB/AGE - 24 - Feburary 9th, 2656

Home Planet/Home System - Her home planet is, New Detroit, the city world.

Physical Appearance - Height: 5'7" weight: 120lbs Hair: Short, just past her shoulders length. Dark brown with light brown highlighted top lair. Brown eyes. She has a small frame. Smooth delicate face.

Mental Evaluation - One would evaluate her as, a follower, and quiet. One might go as far as saying she is anti-social. While she does seem to shy from crowds, or groups of people. She can be very talkative and is very friendly, in smaller settings. In the cockpit, is very level headed. Able to deal with the pressure of combat flying, and listening and carrying out orders in a timely fashion. IE, she gets the job done regardless of what is happening around her.

Character History - She grew up in a small apartment, with her Mother and Father. Her father worked as a Taxi driver, which was decent money given the grand scale and the need for tranportation. Her mother worked as a cook at a world funded homeless shelter.

Life before joining the Conferation Navy -
Was an only child, and being such was some what spoiled. Attended private schools till she eventually graduated from High School. She was always wanted to travel the stars, most of her senior classes were about other worlds, the history of space travel, and exploration. Space travel was pretty much always on her mind. But it would be some time before that became a reality.
After High School she took a part time job, which eventually turned into a full time job, at a well know fast food place. She thought about college, but never went through with the idea. Seeing it as too much money, and too much time. After working for over 3 years at the food place, and given up the idea of college.. she started to look to something.. different.

She wanted to do something with her life. Working at the fast food place was growing old, while the pay was good it wasn't full filling. She started to look to the stars. At age 20, nearly 21 at the time, she started to think seriously about joining the Confed Navy force. She saw this as a way to, get a college like education, while also serving to protect her family - and the Confed. Her family had no background of military service. And as such, her Mother and Father both were very conserned - And highly disapointed - about her making such a rash dession. Against her parent's wishes she started to talking to recruiters. She hoped to bring honor to her family, herself, and finally go to space. Her life long ambition was about to be realized..

Life during training -
Adjusted well to life as a Cadet. Was praised by her officers/teachers for her attention to detail, her willingness to learn, and her work ethic. Had very high kill ratio on her simulator training. Even tho, she graduated middle of her class. Some beleive it was mostly from her not accepting leadership roles, which she explained as something "..that wasn't her." Even tho she tried, and did so because she was ordered. Her scores were never high, on leadership evaluations, some also beleive that she never tried hard enough during such tests/drills.
She has since graduated, and was assigned to the TCS Ocean.

Kyoko was aboard the TCS Ocean when it stood down - shortly after she formally defected to the "Alliance of Baran and Vortath Federal Systems" or ABVFS, once it was offcially formed.

Character Relationships -

Takeada Iwashita - Father - Taxi driver in the southern area of New Detroit
Keiko Iwashita - Mother - Works in a homeless shelter, also in the southern area.
Mai Iwashita - cousin - Mai is a pilot in the Confed Navy. They have unknowling joined opposing forces, only time will tell if they will ever meet in battle.

Last edited by Radditz68 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Resubmitting - Kyoko Iwashita
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm 
Plebe

This is an older character sheet, I know. lol! Also missing: all information pertaining to her Defection from the Confed during its pre-emtive strike. When I was playing, she was in training with the spec ops..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm 
Plebe

Kyoko was aboard the TCS Ocean when it stood down - shortly after she formally defected to the "Alliance of Baran and Vortath Federal Systems" or ABVFS.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:45 pm 
Ol' Stumpy

I shall review, but don't really see any complaints off the top of my head. (note, still need to properly review, so don't see this as a 'this is perfect!')

=)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 pm 
Plebe

Oh I definetly know its not perfect ;) Does anyone keep logs from every mission? If they had some from around when I last played, could help me some with filling in more up-to-date/detailed information conserning her time in the Allaince/Spec ops team.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 am 
Dark Lord of the HCP

i log everything... editing it so its useful to you would be the hard part

Forum Banistrator!
viper@wcrpg.com

"And the arm goes bweaky bweak...."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:22 pm 
Plebe

Viper wrote:
i log everything... editing it so its useful to you would be the hard part

EDIT: Think I found the logs on my old PC, man its such a bitch to get that rig set up lol.

I would agree. I was thinking it might be easier to do a search for the name Kyoko? That way you could find when I first started playing with they character. Just an idea. No worries at all if it can't be done. ;) I will continue to make edits, in hopes of making it a bit cleaner. My Character sheet that is. Already found some silly things, like me using Allaince instead of the Confed etc..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 pm 
Dark Lord of the HCP

the search doesn't come up with much.. I REALLY hate vista's search system what its giving me is little bits and pieces for during mid stages the civil war... bottom line if you can't find what your looking for in your logs I'm not beyond doing some soviet revisionism to the history but your character DID go through the initial training that was done on eden, that much I can find. but in game time we're about two and a half years beyond where my logs say.. but again considering vista's an ass there might be more it's not picking out and while I plan on using the next two weeks to work on the hcp some.. I'd need more time than that to read through the session logs that have survived various openings of the hellmouth.

Forum Banistrator!
viper@wcrpg.com

"And the arm goes bweaky bweak...."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 pm 
Plebe

Haha! Thanks for looking, Vip. You really didnt have too. I found about 4 sessions worth in my logs. But i am not sure when i desided to finally log tho. I think what i have will be enough, after i go through it i hope anyway.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]